1.06.2007

Today's the Day!

Hey, y'all, guess what? LT is on his way to my house RIGHT NOW.

Mom is going to the pet store in a little while to make sure we have the flavor of Temptayshuns that LT likes best (LT's savior and current mom Cecilia says he likes savory salmon), so he'll be happy when he gets here.

Yesterday Cecilia left a comment that LT was more like Dobby (a house elf from the world of the Great Wizard Harry Potter) than the evil Voldemort. We told Daddy about that name idea and he LOVED it!!! Dobby is very cute and silly and full of mischief, so that should be a really great name for my new brother. Today when he gets here I will ask him if he likes that name.

I hope I get to hang out with him soon. I have to wait until he gets used to bein' here and stuff before we can really get to know each other, but I'm lookin' forward to meetin' him.

I will update as soon as I can!

9 Meows:

Anonymous meowed...

We're all quite excited Merlin! I hope everything goes well. I think Dobby is a fine name and much nicer than Voldemort...

mister jeter harris, hizself meowed...

dobby iz a GRATE name! we woulden't be able to say "voldemort" an yer brudder woulden't know we wanned to talk to him!
i sniffed arown matsui dis mornin. we're gettin closer to bein frendz.
i'm reelee eksited to heer all abowt yer encounterz wid dobby!
luv--yer frend--jh

Daisy meowed...

Oh my gosh! I am so excited for you!!! Dobby is a cute name. I like Hairy Potter too.

Mo and The Purries meowed...

Dobby is great!
I'm soo excited for you & your mommy (and daddy, too, o'course!).

Can't wait to read more!

Shaggy and Scout meowed...

The office cat at our vets office is named Harry Potter. We are excited LT is coming to meet you.

Anonymous meowed...

Dobby is an EXCELLENT name! we're so excited!!!

Emma's Kat meowed...

Can't wait to hear that he's finally there!! And love the name Dobby too! Now, is it pronounced "doebee" or "dahbee"?? I'm not a big HP fan, so I'm kinda clueless here, lol.

Nika meowed...

good luck with the introductions! dobby is waaay cuter than voldemort; it seems to fit lt better too. have fun!

sammawow meowed...

We think that Dobby is a terrific name for a mischievous little tabby cat!

China Cat & Willow