1.16.2007

Tired

Me and my new brother Dobby have been busy. Sorry we haven't updated much, we've been really tired. But here we are, look how much alike we look! Mom was tryin' to catch us sleepin' together, but we heard her coming and sat up.

Here's Dobby thinkin' about bloggin. He's not sure he's ready for that yet, but he's gettin' ready.

Mom says to let you know that she is gettin' more snugglin' now. We finally started restin' from the playin'.

I like my brother so far! He chases me, and I chase him. The only problem is when I eat his food, Mom says it's for Dobby, it's not for me. But he eats MY food!!!! When Mom sees him do it, she takes him to his own food, but he sneaks back to my dish. Dude, what's up with that? Also, sometimes when I'm eating or drinkin', he'll try to attack my tail. That's uncool, cause I'm busy and I can't put the smackdown on him right then.

But, I guess he's pretty fun to have around. I have someone to keep me company while Mom's not home AND he plays with me at night while Mom & Dad are sleepin'. That's fun, too.

24 Meows:

Anonymous meowed...

we're so glad you two are having such a great time together. it's great to have someone to play with!

Sarah meowed...

You guys are practically twins!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone meowed...

You two look so cute together. And I can see Dobby is sitting on Mom's leg in front of the computer.

I'm surprised Dobby has not attacked your tail while you are in the litterbox yet. He used to drive Mrs. B crazy by pouncing her tail while she is "busy". He, he.

Lux meowed...

You two look *great together - like cat statues!

The Crew meowed...

I used to attack George & Max's tails too, until they smacked me enough times I finally got the idea they didn't like it!

Your friend
Misty E

Mr. Hendrix meowed...

Hendrix's mommy here: This makes me wish Hendrix could have a sibling too. Hendrix, however, I believe is happy being an only kitty. I think he'd enjoy the playing, but not the sharing!
I'm so glad you two are getting along. I'll leave you to Hendrix now.

Hendrix: Don't worry, even though I miss mommy and daddy when they are at work, I prefer to sleep the entire night away snuggling with mommy (not playing) and I'm not lonely. Mommy or Daddy always play with me or pet me whenever I want. Mommy says I'm the reason they don't get to clean much, I think I'm as good an excuse as any!!!

Kate (Pablo's mum) meowed...

You two are so hot right now. Stylin. Maybe I need a mini-Pabs to enhance my handsomeness... nah, couldn't handle the tail thing.

Millie meowed...

oh i am so jealous. But I am really glad you two are getting along so well. That is really cool.

mister jeter harris, hizself meowed...

well ... wut can i say? u two look grate together. wen do u think mi noo brudder matsui will wanna sit nex to me?

Jake and Bathsheba meowed...

Merlin and Mini Merlin; you look great together. Tabbies rule!

~Jake

Artsy Catsy meowed...

You two are making me look bad! I've got lotsa cats over here, but I'm above all that and don't let 'em get too close to me. The humans say I'm a grump. Hrumpphhh!

Rocky

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe meowed...

Merlin, glad to hear you are getting along, for the most part. You both look very cute in tha photo together.

The M's meowed...

Little broffers are the best, sometimes....Monte

Daisy meowed...

I am glad you are getting along with yer little brother. You looks so cute together.

LZ meowed...

I'm so happy you guys are enjoying each other! Everyone is always trying to steal my food...

Kaze

Anonymous meowed...

I think it's wonderful that you and Dobby are getting along so well! You do look alike!

Emma's Kat meowed...

Awwww, so great that you two "bro's" are bonding so quickly! It was meant to be!

Forty Paws meowed...

How totally cute!!! You are precious Merlin. Dobby wants your food because kitten food has more fat and protein and therefore is much more yummy than big cat food. Tell him it will make him a porker and maybe he won't eat it.

Anonymous meowed...

Yoo can tell Dobby has natcherully good blogging form!

Anonymous meowed...

I am so happy that you and Dobby and getting along so well and that you now have time for Mommy, too. She missed the snuggling.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy meowed...

Dobby certainly does look like a miniature you!

Memories of Eric and Flynn meowed...

Yoo bofe look grate togevver, an we's furry glad yoo are getting on so well.

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon meowed...

Hi dobbie,

it me babby Iris. I eat mu shue food too and tail pounceing is one my faviort games epselcy lilly lu and mu shue cuse they got fuffy tail to pounce on. i fink you might koote


Iris

INAMINI meowed...

You look like you're already related. How sweet!
LOKi