1.03.2007

Gettin' Ready

We're gettin' ready for my new brother. We're figurin' out where he would like to hang out while he and I get used to each other. I'm getting my softpaws on the claws that are out, so I won't hurt him by accident. My mom also ordered him some tiny softpaws. Hope he'll be still for her to put them on! UPDATE: we ordered blue softpaws because they only come in clear, pink and blue in the kitten size.

He's furry cute, as you can see here. His current roommate, Bubbles, seems furry glad that LT is comin' to live with me. Isn't that nice of him? I thought so.

My Daddy gets to name LT, and he's still thinkin' that LT's name should be Hairy Potter, in honor of the Great Wizard Harry Potter. My Daddy loves Harry Potter. But we have to wait until we meet LT to make sure it fits.

It won't be long! LT will be here Saturday!

14 Meows:

mister jeter harris, hizself meowed...

merl--
heer'z ware lt (lt) can stay ...
in da bafroom or under da bed.
dat'z ware matsui stayz.
i hope u hav sum fun wid yer noo brudder.
i haven't had any fun wid mi noo brudder yet!
luv--jh

INAMINI meowed...

That sownds so exciting! Hairy Potter is a cute name, if it fits LT. Keep us posted!
LOKi

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone meowed...

Yay! His very own SoftPaws! What color?
I'm sure Bubbles will miss LT when he is gone. Bubbles pretends he does not want to play with LT, but he keep on coming back for more.
Right now LT is lying in Mrs. B's big new bed, watching CNN. Yes, really!

Kismet meowed...

Sophie stayed in the room with the person litter box for awhile because I was SO MAD! It worked out ok, as you can see from my latest blog. I am sure you will be great!

Kate (Pablo's mum) meowed...

I still like Aslan as a forevername. Tough, but cute.
Hey, I'd never heard of softpaws... they sound a bit scary. More preferable than declawing, but I don't think I'd like them. Hope Kate doesn't read this!

Anonymous meowed...

it's so exciting! we can't wait to hear efurry little detail!

Anonymous meowed...

Merlin, this is all so terribly exciting! I think I'm trembling--well I could just be cold...

Potter, Harry... It's a long name but it could work, particularly with Merlin...

Lux meowed...

It's nice that you're getting all ready for your new brother, even down to your toesies!

LZ meowed...

I'm prancing with excitement for you!! I can't wait until you get to meet him.

Latte

Mo and The Purries meowed...

Oh, Merlin --
Daphne and I are waiting eagerly to see pictures and read all about your adventures with the new brudder!
Make sure your mommy has the digital camera all revved up and ready to go!
I like Hairy Potter, but I like LT, too!
I'm glad that your mom's gonna start LT with the softpaws when he's little, 'cuz Jazper sure doesn't want to sit still for them!

by the way, since you already have woofies in your life, I'm thinking you'll adjust real quick to LT.
Unlike Spooker, who still has a stick up her bum about Daphne & Chloe invading her turf!

~Not The Mama

The Crew meowed...

Oh, we can't wait to see how everything works out with your new brother.

Emma's Kat meowed...

I'll bet you all are so excited right now! Not even two more days till LT gets there!

Daisy meowed...

Hi Merlin! I am very glad to meet you. I am adding you to my links so I can see how LT is doin'. And you too. It sounds like you will be a GREAT big brother!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe meowed...

Hairy Potter could be a cool name, but it is rather long. Would you shorten it to something?

Looking forward to reading more about you and LT. :)