1.05.2007

More Stuff

One More Day!

LT will be at our house tomorrow. I'm gettin' really excited.

So, to answer some of the questions you've asked:

If his name is Hairy Potter, we will just call him Hairy. We is also considerin' namin' him Valdemort ("he who shall not be named") since he is apparently quite the mischievous little guy. Mom isn't sure about that one b/c Valdemort is evil, and LT doesn't look evil, he looks sweet.

We ordered blue soft paws for LT to wear. As a kitten, they only have three choices. Pink (and that's Skeezix's domain), clear (Boooorrrrring) and blue. So Blue it is! For those of you new to or unfamiliar with softpaws, we really like em. They make it so that I can play with Mom's hands and not hurt her. Also I don't hurt the furniture or the curtains or the hardwood floors. And now I won't hurt LT either! And he won't hurt me. Once he gets to wear them. Mom doesn't want to scare him with them right away, so he probably won't wear them for a while.

We can't put LT in the room with the bean litter box, because I eat in that room. And I'm excited about a brother and all, but I'm not giving up food for him! We think he's gonna stay in the room where Mom has a desk and books and computer printer and stuff like that. We think. Mom says she'd rather him have a more comfortable spot, like maybe the room with the bed that nobody sleeps in, but it's all the way upstairs and she thinks she should keep him closer to where we all hang out.

Thanks for the advice and efurrything! Tomorrow night if I have enough time when I'm not playin' with my new brother I'll post an update and maybe some pictures.

13 Meows:

INAMINI meowed...

The big day is here! Yur going to be a big bruther! YAY!
LOKi

LZ meowed...

Sounds like a great plan! I can't wait for you to meet him.

Latte

The Lee County Clowder meowed...

I hope you're keeping up with your vitamins. From what I see on Random Drift, you're going to need them.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone meowed...

Sounds like you are ready. We went to pick up the rental car and maneuvered LT's huge wire cage in the back seat. He knows this cage very well, and we can put his litter box and catcup in there and he can be totally safe. When Mom is not driving herself she will take him out, but when the crazies takes over, it will be savest to keep him in the cage. Especially when Mom is driving, cause he will for sure try to lick her face! Just imagine that bouncy kitten in a car. I think he will be OK with the trip, hopefully I'm right.

Anonymous meowed...

we're gonna be glued ta the 'puter tomorrow lookin' fur news!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone meowed...

I think LT is more Dobby than Voldemort. A possible name is "Puck".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puck_%28mythology%29

In any case, I like Hairy Potter also. When he is naughty I can just imagine you saying: Potter! Ha, ha.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy meowed...

I am very excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures!

Mo and The Purries meowed...

Hmmm... I don't think Voldemort.
Hairy Potter suits his mischievousness better!
But, you know me: I just like "LT"
:)

I'm soo excited to see pictures, tomorrow!!
~Not The Mama

mister jeter harris, hizself meowed...

deer merl,
i can't wate to ekschanje storeez abowt owr noo brudderz!
sumhow, i think yerz iz gonna come owt frum under da bed befor mi brudder duz!
luv--jh

Memories of Eric and Flynn meowed...

Ooooh we can't wait to see pichurs of when LT arrives.

Lux meowed...

I'm getting really excited, and can't wait to see pictures of you guys together! (Or even separately.)

Anonymous meowed...

Sounds like LT is going to have a wonderful time with you.

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon meowed...

oh merin we cant wait to find out your advfeters wiff harry. Good lucky your going to need it take it from me mu shue. By the way Lilly andw iris ere pink soft paws. I old and dont scarch anything beside my post so i dont need them

mu shue