10.19.2006

Thursday Thirteen, #2


Thirteen Things I do efurry day
  1. I have a little breakfast. Iam's hairball control.
  2. I wait at the bedroom door for Mom to open it when she wakes up so I can get my tummy rubbed
  3. I follow Mom around while she gets ready, rubbin' on her ankles or tumpin' over for more tummy rubs
  4. I sit in open windows and watch Max and Coco dig holes in the yard
  5. I watch Mom yell at Max and Coco for diggin'
  6. I keep an eye on the Creature while he wanders around the house
  7. I think about Daphne.
  8. I wait for Mom to come home so I can get more tummy rubs.
  9. I hide if Daddy comes home first.
  10. I fetch Fishie when Mom throws him.
  11. I take a nap in the middle of Max's bed.
  12. I have a little dinner
  13. I search for something noisy to play with after Mom's asleep.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. Daphne 2 Skeezix 3. Maobert Nichols 4. Cheysuli 5. Mom 6. Slackermommy 7. Amy 8. Shoshana 9. Brony 10. Buddy 11. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


10 Meows:

LZ meowed...

Sounds like a good life! Lots to do, plenty to observe, good places to sleep!

Slackermommy meowed...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Come play anytime.

Anonymous meowed...

whats up merlin. you should meet sammy and delilah.they are pretty cool


great post

Skeezix the Cat meowed...

Merlin, how did yoo git Daphne as a gerlfrend? I cood use any tips yer willing to share, becuz I'm a big boy now and I think it's time...

Girlie meowed...

Awww, your cat is cute! I wish hubby doesn't sneeze away in cat's presence, I'd have one too.

Merlin meowed...

Well, Skeezix, I have to be honest here.

Daphne found me! She saw my blog and emailed me. I guess I just gots it like that. ;) My Dad says I got it from him.

But if you're 2 years old now (is that right? That's what your catster profile says) Then you're older than me so yeah, you're old enough, definitely!

Sadie meowed...

Shoshana, do you mean the cat in my TT header?

Cause I don't have a cat.

I AM a cat.

Anonymous meowed...

My mom needs to start feeding me hairball control food. *Sigh* But she tries. Those human people that live with me always try their best. Sounds like your Mom takes great care of you.

My mom posted a list this week if you feel like looking at it.

Meows and purrs,
Tigger

BlondeBrony meowed...

Maybe I need to learn from observing my cat more.
Happy TT!

Anonymous meowed...

That's quite a busy day you have Merlin! Glad to see your TT was up!