10.17.2006

Tabby & Tummy Tuesday

I was not in the mood to have my tummy photographed today. So I'm pullin' out this old picture of my tummy when I was a kitten. I know it's not a direct tummy shot, but it's all I got. That's my Daddy, holdin' me and scratchin' my head. ;)



I'm gonna copy Max at PsychoKitty and try to make my link list a little shorter, cause my Mom is weird and gets all freaked out with too much stuff in my sidebar. Is that okay with efurry-kitty? The list will show updated links at the top and the others randomly. And if you want, you can refresh the page and get a new set of links, isn't that kewl? And my WHOLE list is available on another page.

Oh, please check the full list and make sure you see your blog there. My Mom keeps changing her mind about blogrolling, and I'm afraid some of you might be lost in the transition, and that would make me furry sad.

9 Meows:

Mo and The Purries meowed...

Oh, I love baby pictures!
You were soooo cute!
That is how Chloe still loves to be held by Not The Mama -- not me, I save my affections for my Merlin!

Meow for now ~ Daphne

LZ meowed...

Awww! What an adorable baby tummy! Meowmy says baby tummies are the best.

The Meezers or Billy meowed...

awww, what a cute baby tummy.

Victor Tabbycat meowed...

Hi, Merlin! You had a cute fluffy baby tummy.

Jake and Bathsheba meowed...

Merlin, getting out the baby pictures will make the chicks just line up. Definite chick magnet material.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I liked your catzilla costume. May the best costume win.

~Jake (aka Jacques)

Lux meowed...

You were (and still are, though larger) a little angel!

The Crew meowed...

Very cute as a kitten, Merlin, and very handsome now!

Our Mom has given up on getting blogrolling to work and thinks now she might try making a "drop down" list for the blogging cats list! We'll see.

Unknown meowed...

wes not there. sisfurs trying to do this to when shes at werk acausse she has a problem putting the linkys in in blogger.

Sadie meowed...

You're there now, ZOO!!!

merlin's mom