10.31.2006

Actin' Weird

Mom says I been actin' weird. Last night, she was sittin' on the couch, typing mctypey-pants on her laptop 'puter. I jumped on the couch and climbed up on her chest (the best I could) and curled up and purred. She was surprised. If she puts me up there, I'll stay, but I've never ever jumped up there on my own! She tried to keep typin', but I put the bitey on her and stuff til she quit that and stayed still. I don't know why I'm bein' so cuddly lately. Maybe it's cause it's gettin' cooler outside? I dunno. She doesn't know either, but she seems to like it.

So, here's my tummy. I was in the middle of wrestlin' and Mom stopped to take a picture.

Tummy Tuesday's founder.
More Tummy Tuesday!

14 Meows:

Mr. Hendrix meowed...

what a handsome tummy. is it still full of hamburger helper? you show those toys whose boss!

Emma's Kat meowed...

Nice tummy shot there Merlin! Love those big 'ole black paw pads! So cute!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone meowed...

Nice tum-tum. And I love your Halloween softpaws. Happy Halloween!

Sarah and Tiggy meowed...

Beans seem to like it alot when kittys sit in their laps.... i don kno why either... i woodn't want a bean in MY lap. I likes ur rasslin' pose. I try to rassle with my bean's feets when they walk around....

The Meezers or Billy meowed...

nice tummy. I crawl up on mommy too when she's typing on the laptop. it annoys her, but she stops and snuggles me. - Miles

LZ meowed...

It happens to me too, sometimes you just have the urge to snuggle and there is the added bonus that it makes the people happy.

Nice tummy!!

Gemini meowed...

Today's bestest Tummy Tuesday. Efurryone else is showing off their costumes!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels meowed...

AWESOME tummy ... It looks very plushy.
DaisyMae Maus

Meowers from Missouri meowed...

quite some marvy tum y'got there!! our mom would like to give it some soft skritches!!

happy halloween!

Susie meowed...

Happy Meow-lo-ween Merlin!

Lux meowed...

Oh, what a pretty tummy! Thanks for your comment on my mom's post (how dare she!), and Happy Halloween also!

Mattingly meowed...

Hi Merlin. It's nice to meet you! That's a fantastic tummy you have there by the way. I'm like you... when the weather gets cooler, I get much much more snuggly. Mom and Dad love it!

Memories of Eric and Flynn meowed...

We likes yer tummy and so does our mum.
I usually snuggle up by mum on the compooter, but since they came home, I have been climbing on to her show-ders an laying round her neck. It's to make her feel gilltee furr leaving us.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe meowed...

Cuddling when it's cold out is the best. :) What a handsome tummy you have!