10.12.2006

Advice?

Anybody know anything about this stuff? My Mom's been puttin' it on my food to help me have a nice shiny coat and to help with shedding. But I'm not sure I like the way it tastes, and I'm not eating as much of my food as I used to. Has anyone else tried it? I'm wonderin' if I'll ever start to like it or if I should tell Mom to just throw it out.

It does make my coat feel softer, but not sure how well it works on the sheddin'.

Oh, and I wanted to update everyone on the Creature. My Dad's been home from work this week so I decided it was safe to take a chance. I have watched and followed the Creature around the house for 3 straight days now. It just wanders around! It bumps into things! I don't understand why... it doesn't seem to be looking for food, or the litter box, but it does go back to its bed and sleep for a whole day after it's done with its exploring. How very strange...

12 Meows:

LZ meowed...

I don't know about that stuff. Meowmy says there are lots of things to make coats nice and our food has them added. She says its the same stuff our horsie gets for her feet and her coat (I can't pronounce ANY of them though). Vitamine E is good for coats too.

The creature still looks TERRIFYING!!!!!

Sadie meowed...

G, M & C: My Dad really hates it when me and Max leave our furs around. That's why we got the Creature. Mom says that Dad's been so happy since the Creature came that we might not have to worry about sheddin' anymore!

Daphne meowed...

Hi Merlin!
Look -- when Not The Mama wasn't looking, I created my very own blogger ID, so now we can talk & comment without his inter-furring!

I think your coat looks beautifur and shiny just the way it is -- tell your Mom that taste is more important that some extra fur flying! 'Specially when you have that creature to chase up the shedding for you!
Meow for now ~ Daphne

Emma's Kat meowed...

Sorry, Merlin. Never used the stuff either. When we get wood floors, I'll have to invest in one of those neat "creatures"!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy meowed...

Ewwwwww! I hope my Meowm doens't try to get me to eat that stuff!

Rascal meowed...

Well, my dad would like to find something to stop me from shedding. And lucky him, next year he'll have double the cat hair to contend with, hee hee.

Catzee meowed...

Huh?

Rascal meowed...

Merlin, I meant we'd have twice as much fur because now we have Catzee! hee hee.

Gemini meowed...

I think it's bad if you don't like your food with that in it!

Big Piney Woods Cats meowed...

Shedding is good......don't let nobody tell you no different......you have to put your furs on your furless ones.

Patches

Rosie & Cheeto meowed...

Nope, nevur yoosd shedex. Can't help yoo thare.

As fur the creature!!! Wow, what a silly luking thing. It dusn't eat, it runs arownd the howse, it doesn't play, and it sleeps at nite? What a strange strange thing. Keep us posted.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels meowed...

Never tried it ... It sounds about as yucky as PetraMalt for hairballs. Mom just brushes me with a slicker brush and throws the old fur away. Sometimes I think that she could crochet another cat out of the fur that the Feline Americans and I shed each week.
DaisyMae Maus