10.23.2006

New Clothes

I got new clothes this weekend! My Mom got me this tewtelly kewl jean jacket. Don't I look awesome?

Also, cause it was Homecoming at her college, my Mom got me this University of Memphis sweatshirt. Here I am wearing it while we were watchin' feetsball.

I'm real excited about it cause Max got one too. We're like twinkies. Mom got one for Coco, too, but it didn't fit her. She's bigger than she looks, I guess.


And you know what else? The Big Brown Truck is supposed to bring my stroller today. I am so pumped! It's a pretty day and Mom says we can go out in it right away! I will post pictures tomorrow.

12 Meows:

Emma's Kat meowed...

OMGosh! That is so cute! Love the jean jacket! And the matching sweatshirts...sweet! (as my son would say...lol)

Skeezix the Cat meowed...

Merlin, that denim jacket is a GRATE look for yoo! And I think it cood eezily transishun frum daytime to evening ware with a nice boa or sum bling.

AND I'M SO IXSITED ABOWT YER STROLER!!! Yoo must post pikchurs immediyutly win yoo git it!!!

The Meezers or Billy meowed...

that's a cool jacket and sweatshirt.

Gemini meowed...

Oh what a cool sweatshirt!

LZ meowed...

That is so cool! We don't get any cool clothes because the Tall Man thinks its dumb. That's fine, I just snuggle him closer under the covers...heheeh.

You look awesome in that jacket!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone meowed...

You look very snazzy in your new garbs. You must be so excited about your stoller. We cannot wait to see the pictures.

Mo and The Purries meowed...

Merlin -- can't wait for pics of you in the stroller!
As for your new outfits -- meowsa!
Wait 'til I show your pics to Daphne!
~ Not The Mama

Anonymous meowed...

Merlin- you look pretty hot! Your beans must really love you!

Pumpkin meowed...

Yu look vurry stylist in yur jacket!

Lux meowed...

Totally cool jacket, Merlin!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties meowed...

o, Merlin, u looks so handsom in that jacket. wow.

cant waits ta see tha stroller.

Villana meowed...

Merlin, Villana says you look handsome! Lovely jacket!