10.11.2006

Special Occasion

Last night, it must have been a special occasion because Mom brought out the most wonderful goodness ever created: Pancho's Cheese Dip.


She lets me lick it off her finger. It's soooo good.


But she wouldn't share her drink with me. I don't know why, I thought that was furry rude.


Oh, and Mom says that she's mad at Blogrolling or somethin', so she's going to be redoing my link list. If you don't see your name on there in the next coupla days be sure and mention it in a comment. I don't wanna lose any linkies to my friends!

12 Meows:

Gemini meowed...

Momma said her Iggy cat would have LOVED that dip. His favorite thing in the world was Taco Bell Bean Burritos.

LZ meowed...

Cheese dip??? I bet I'd like that a lot. We NEVER get good stuff around here. I'm coming over Merlin.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy meowed...

I bet your Momma didn't share her drink cause you are underage (at least that is what Meowm says).

Anonymous meowed...

Blogrolling seems to be having lotsa problems... hoomanmommy sez her friends are mad at it too. She uses something called bloglines instead, but even with that she gets mad at Blogger for not pinging.

And cheezydip sounds nummmmmmmmmmmmmmmy! Help us convince hommanmomma?

The Crew meowed...

Oh, I like cheese. But does that have those hot peppers in it. I don't like peppers.

Love,
Tipper

The Crew meowed...

Oh, I like cheese. But does that have those hot peppers in it. I don't like peppers.

Love,
Tipper

Sadie meowed...

Tipper, it does not have peppers. My Mom is a real weenie about spicy stuff, and she really likes it too. It is sooo delicious! I only get to lick it off her fingers a couple times, though, and then I'm done.

Emma's Kat meowed...

Mmmmm, cheese dip! But, yes your momma is right! No Miller Lite of kittehs! ;)

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot meowed...

Yeah, cheesy goodness! My person doesn't eat cheesy dips. She says it's 'cause she's dutch, if it doesn't come off a cheese wheel it's not cheese! (Why would anyone make wheels out of cheese?) But she does eat cheesies and lets me lick her fingers when she's done.

But if that drink is what I think it is, you don't want it. I won't even lick my person's tasty nose if she's been drinkin' THAT stuff

Unknown meowed...

My humans lets me have some cream cheese when she has a bagel but that cheese dip really looks good. Maybe I can get some for her for her bagel and she'd share?

My mom has been cursing at Blogrolling all week too. She thought it was just her.

Lux meowed...

That cheese dip looks GOOD; I'd even lick something like that off MY mom's finger!

Meowers from Missouri meowed...

oh, that cheezystuff looks yummity-yum-yum! the only way it could be better is if it was smeared on cheetos!

all our beans efur have is that chopped up tomato spicy stuff. we loves tomato sauce, but not the spicey stuff.

and blogrolling has been a poo-poo all week to effuryone, not just your mom. she hopes they don't collapse, or she's gonna declare war!

nels, ed, nitro, & xing