10.24.2006

Stroller

Okay, so here's what happened. The big brown truck didn't get to our house last night until Mom and Dad were already eatin' dinner and it was dark outside. But Mom let me sit in the stroller in the livin' room, and she promised we'd go for a walk tonight! But I gotta tell ya, I'm not sure about it yet. She put me in there and zipped it up closed, and I got real nervous. As soon as she opened it I ran to my hidey place. She said I'll get used to it though, and I'll really like it. You think I will? Here's a picture.

15 Meows:

Hot(M)BC meowed...

That's a cool stroller, Merlin. I bet you'll have lotsa fun strolling once you get used to the stroller.
~~ Mini

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy meowed...

That is a great stroller! I imagine it is a bit strange at first, but I bet you will learn to love it!

Emma's Kat meowed...

I'm sure you'll love it! Have you seen Skeezix's stroller? He even has a video of himself going for a walk in it! You do look a bit worried there!

Emma's Kat meowed...

Btw! I love the new look to your site! Love the colors!

Sadie meowed...

Thanks, Emma! I was just playin' around with a new template and I thought it was time for a change.

Yeah, I've seen Skeezix's video, that's where I got the idea to beg mom for a stroller. But it made me nervous. I just hope I'll get to like it.

Victor Tabbycat meowed...

I don't know, Merlin. Looks like a glorified cage to me. I don't like to be confined. You's furry handsome, too.

Mr. Hendrix meowed...

Hi Merlin! My mommy wishes she could get a stroller for me but my nice vet lady is afraid I'd catch somefing (I have FIV) in the air. Mommy still keeps the windows open for me sometimes, but I hafta be careful. You are pury brave to try your stroller. I'm sure you'll love being outside safely. Think of it as your royal kitty carriage being taken around your kingdom by your subjects.
i hopes you don't mind if I link to you. I like your site and you have a really cool name.

Skeezix the Cat meowed...

Merlin, I'm SO ixsited for yoo! I'm shoor that once yoo git owtside, yoo'll LOVE it!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone meowed...

Oh that is a very cool stoller. We can see you are not totally relaxed in there yet. Maybe your Mom should let you try it out inside first so you can get used to it. I'm sure you are going to love going for a "walk" outside.

INAMINI meowed...

Convince your Mom to put lots and lots of your favorite food in your new vehicle, and maybe a barf bag. They will both provide security. BTW, what a bootiful stroller!

Gemini meowed...

Did you like it when you went strolling like Skeezix? Did you? Did you? Did you?!

Villana meowed...

Hi Merlin! I'm Villana.
You look scary!
Miauu!!

Besos de Villana!

Anonymous meowed...

Merlin you look so handsome in your new stroller.You made me smile. I'm so happy for you. AND I'm so happy that you've joined our SUPER STROLLER GROUP !!!

Love,
Rocky Ann

*waves to Super Stroller Skeezix*

LZ meowed...

I'm a Super Stroller too! You'll love being part of the club!

Daphne meowed...

Wow, Merlin, you're in a new club and everything!
Don't forget me, my sweetie! I wish I could go on strolls with you!
Tell you mommy to be verry careful crossing the street with such a precious kitty on board!

~Daphne