11.01.2006

Wednesday Stuff

Hey, Tiggy is in StuffOnMyCat.com's Halloween Contest, so vote for her! Voting ends tonight! Go Vote for Tiggy!

If you don't mind, could you also vote for me for Coolest Cat at Catster? I'm a late entry, cause my Mom is sooo slow. Thank you. You can click on the icon below, and also you can vote for my woofie brother Max too, there's a link at the bottom of my page.



And since other cats have posted some purrty trees from their neighborhoods, here's one that lives at the end of my street. My Mom took it this mornin' it was kinda foggy.


9 Meows:

Gemini meowed...

We voted for you on Catster! Good luck Merlin!

Mr. Hendrix meowed...

Hi Merlin! We voted for you and Max. Good Luck! I can't belive it is already November. Do you know what that means? Santa is coming soon! My purfday is coming soon! Puresents galore!

The Crew meowed...

You still have leaves left. The last storm brought all ours down.

Skeezix told us about Tiggy, too, so we went and voted for her. We're on Catster but not in the contest, so we'll go vote for you. You're very cool, after all!

Fat Eric meowed...

Hi Merlin!

We finally worked out how to find your page!
That tree is pretty. We still have lots of leaves left here in London.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone meowed...

We voted for you and Max. Good luck.

Lux meowed...

That tree is really pretty - my mom loves fog since we don't see too much of it here. I voted for you in one of the few categories (if any now) I have left to vote in!

Emma's Kat meowed...

Good luck on the catster contest! You are definatley one of the coolest cats I know! Love the trees and the changing leaves!

Rosie & Cheeto meowed...

Wow, luk at how strange the colurs of yer trees are!?!?!?

Sadie meowed...

test comment