11.08.2006

Urgent!!

We have some kitties in desperate need of help NOW.
Grr, Midnight & Cocoa have posted information about abandoned kitties living outdoors in Rhode Island. They are being fed by Danielle, Spot & Jake's Mommie.

These kitties are going to be "removed" (???) any day now. Read the details in Please Help These Kitties and Ferals in Need, Too. bRemember how many of our fellow blogging cats were once in the same situation. If you can help in anyway, please contact Karen C.

2 Meows:

Mo and The Purries meowed...

Merlin & Sadie,
I support a local non-kill fostering program here in Michigan.
I contacted Karen, and will see what I can do to help.
Thanks for letting us know~
Morgen & Daphne

KC and the Giggleman Kitties meowed...

Thank you so much for posting this, Merlin.
And thanks, Morgen, Karen said you all have been in touch.
If I can do anything to help, just let me know.