11.07.2006

Dona Nobis Pacem

Peace for me? is sleepin' without worryin' 'bout things. I know that when I wake up my Mommy and Daddy will love me, and feed me, and keep me warm and dry. I have my window to look out, and I have treats and snacks and toys. Efurrycat and efurrybean in the whole wide world should be able to sleep without worryin'.


I don't know why beans can't get along with each other. All of us kitties of different kinds are friends: Meezers and Tabbies and Tortis and Gingers and efurrycat! Look, if I can be friends with woofies (see proof below), then beans that look different or pray different or think different or have different lookin' families from each other, they should be able to be friends too. Or at least be polite! It's furry rude to not respect somecat just because he or she is diff'rent.

Click here to get your own Peace Globe.
Copy it/sign it/post it TODAY.

And Mommy says DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!
It only took her four minutes.


16 Meows:

Emma's Kat meowed...

I posted mine Merlin! And Emma posted one on her blog too!

Anonymous meowed...

Happy Peace Day Merlin

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone meowed...

You do look very peaceful Merlin. Happy Peace day.

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot meowed...

Happy Peace Day, Merlin!

That's a very good post and you're right!

Daphne meowed...

Hello my peaceful sweetie,
Your words are very beautiful, and I was very touched by them.
Purrs for Peace today!
I hope you & your mom got lots of peaceful snuggling done today, too, since it's rainy & cool. I wish Not The Mama was home with me & Chloe right now...
Having him home is my idea of Peace.

Meow for Peace ~ Daphne

LZ meowed...

Happy Peace Day Merlin!

My Meowmy voted but it took her longer than 4 minutes because she wasn't smart and didn't read the ballot ahead of time like she should have (gee, they mailed it to her in advance!). Now I just have to get the Chip Man to vote...he said after work.

Mr. Hendrix meowed...

Oh Merlin, you are so right. All us multicolored kitties get along, why can't beans? It all starts with love, and thank goodness this community has a lot of that.

Fat Eric meowed...

Wise words, Merlin. And may I just say how brave you are, sleeping that close to a woofie! I would never do that.

My mum agrees that efurryone should use their vote. But she is in the UK so she won't be voting today because our elections are at different times!

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} meowed...

Stopping by to wish you Peace by way of Mimi

Susie meowed...

Peace to you too!

Anonymous meowed...

furry well sed - Happy Peace Day!

mister jeter harris, hizself meowed...

purrz fer peace, merl ...

Anonymous meowed...

Peace be with you always...came via Mimi's Peace Globe...meowwww

Vinny "Bond" Marini meowed...

Peace to you and yours and the rest of the world by way of Mimi

Mimi Lenox meowed...

Merlin, you are a sight to behold. What a lovely day of peace and happiness. I am totally cat-crazed now. Peace, love and blessings to you on this very first Dona Nobis Pacem in the Blogosphere!

Mimi Lenox

Sarah and Tiggy meowed...

Merlin, It is so nice of you to be furrends with a woofie! He must be a good woofie an nice to you. I should try to make peace wif that woffie who scard me today....