11.03.2006

Strange

Things is furry strange 'round here. My Mommy didn't go to work today... Last night when she got home from work, she was sad and her face was wet and she drank from lots of those brown bottles. Today though she's just hangin out with me! I like it! She's pettin me and givin me lots of rubs and pets, and she says she loves me alot. She also said she'd be home with me for a while! And she's not goin' back to her job! I like that, I like it when she's home with me, it's so much better than bein' alone. But she seems kinda sad 'bout it, I dunno why. Daddy was extra nice to Mommy, but he seems kinda sad too. I dunno what's goin' on but I'm givin extra snugglin' to Mommy.

11 Meows:

Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! meowed...

Oh no, we're sorry your Mom and Dad are sad. You're good to give her extra snuggles. We're sendin' purrs for efurryone.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties meowed...

o, there seems ta be a lot of this goin round. too much.

u takes good cares of hers, extra good 'cause i knows you always do. 'n let us know what's going on, okay.

purrrr 'n luv paws....

Gemini meowed...

Oh I am furry sad that your Momma isn't happy. I hope you can cheer her up.

Unknown meowed...

aahhhh wes sorry shes so sad.

Skeezix the Cat meowed...

Oh, Merlin, that's so sad. I'm sending good pozitiv thots yer way, and hope yer Mommy will be happy agin soon, and drinking frum the brown bottuls becuz she's sellubrating, not sad.

INAMINI meowed...

I hoep your Mom feels better soon. I kno u will do efurrything to maek her feal better!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy meowed...

Give her lots of snuggles! She is having a bit of a tough time right now!

Anonymous meowed...

brown bottles? oh yes, our Blonde Girl likes those too, an chocolate milk is shure ta cheer up yur momma!

Hot(M)BC meowed...

Snuggles are the bestest meddycine for sad Mommies :) You can do that good, I'm sure, Merlin!
Purrrrrrs,
Sanjee

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone meowed...

Be extra nice to your MOm. And enjoy the extra time she spends with you.

Mimi Lenox meowed...

I'm not sure if my comment posted. Blogger is being finicky. This is Mimi Lenox from Mimi Writes and I just wrote about Sadie and Merlin in my blog tonight along with four other felines from Missouri who are doing the Peace Globe. If any of you other kittie out there would like to participate I'd be happy to add you to the post. Thanks!