11.09.2006

Thursday Thirteen, #4


Thirteen Things about Merlin's Measurements
Thanks to Skeezix for this idea


  1. I weigh 15 pounds.
  2. I have some clothes, but it's hard to find shirts that fit me. They don't give me enough room between my front paws usually. Said area is 6 inches across
  3. My tail is 12 inches long from base to tip.
  4. I am 34 inches long when I stretch alllll the way out, from front paws to back paws.
  5. My chest is 17 inches around.
  6. From my chin to my privates is 19 inches.
  7. My neck is 9 inches around.
  8. My belly is 19 inches.
  9. My ears are 2 and a half inches long.
  10. My longest whisker is 3 and a half inches long
  11. My biggest back toe is one inch long.
  12. My front paws are like 10 inches long (this is an approcksimashun, cuz I wuz tired of bein' mayshured.)
  13. There will be no 13. See #12.


20 Meows:

Mr. Hendrix meowed...

I love your 13! It is great to gets to know kitties better. If my mommy efur gets her head out of the proverbial litter box, maybe she'll do mine!

PS oh, she did stick her head out long enough to discover there are lots more colors of soft paws available at softpaws.com I heard something about yellow/green for spring... sigh

Heather meowed...

Very cute list! I doubt my cat would ever let me measure him for anything. He is king of our house! LOL!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy meowed...

Those are great measurements!

Barbara meowed...

You sound like one sexy kittie to me.

Sarah and Tiggy meowed...

You have a toe that is 1 inch long??? Merlin you are such a big kitty! And a hamsome tabby like me.

purr,
tiggy

Meira{FB} meowed...

wow that's some toe for a kitty cat!

Caylynn meowed...

Great list! :) You are one handsome kitty. :)

Happy T13. :)

Anonymous meowed...

Merlin, that's one heck of a back toe! I think you were very patient to get in that many measurements.

INAMINI meowed...

I totallyagre wif nummer 12 an 13!

Carmen meowed...

i was impressed that the measurements got to 12!

Anonymous meowed...

Meeeeowww!!!

Happy TT!

Very funny list! Now I am interested in my cat's measurements.

Susie meowed...

Nice measurements!

Mattingly meowed...

Merlin I think that's a great list. You sound like a big kitty!! The bottom of your list made my Mom laugh.. but it made sense to me!

Sonny meowed...

Greetings from Germany,
Sonny

P.S: Please visit my list...

The Meezers or Billy meowed...

wow, you're a big boy!

Kukka-Maria meowed...

I can't believe you lasted that long to be measured!

"...to my privates..."

Giggle, snort!

Thanks for stopping by my TT!

LZ meowed...

I'm amazed you got to 12, I would have been gone before #1. You are a very big kitty but Kaze is actually longer than you, if you can believe it!

Emma's Kat meowed...

Lol, I'm laughing at everyone else's comments! Merlin, I didn't realize you were such a diesel boy cat! 15 pounds! Not fluffy pounds either, but diesel pounds! And that back toe of yours....wow! :)

Skeezix the Cat meowed...

WOW MERLIN! Yoo have a ginormous chest!

Anonymous meowed...

the Lady tried ta measure us, but Grr growled an runned away an i put the bitey on the tape measure an then Midnight pounced it an the Lady gave up. we're not furry co-op-ra-tif