11.17.2006

My Woofies

Here's my brother Max (wif the blue sweatshirt) and my sister Coco (wif the red sweatshirt) havin a nap. They were lyin' outside in the sunshine in the spot where my Daddy puts the leaves that he catches in his lawn mower. They like to lie in that spot. I think Max's nose musta been cold, cause he's got it tucked under the leaves! You can click on the picture if you wanna see it big. Looked to me like they were nappin' real good, and I wanted to go out and join 'em, but Mommy said I had to have my nap inside.


10 Meows:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy meowed...

Those are very nice shirts they are wearing! And they look like they are enjoying the sun!

Max meowed...

Wow...your brother Max looks a lot like Hank, the dog we used to have. I still miss him, but I won't admit that to the People...

Anonymous meowed...

a sunwarmed pile of leaves - nice!

Susie meowed...

Ummmm . . . looks like a furry nice napping place!

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot meowed...

I don't think that's fair, them getting to nap outside and you having to stay inside!

I think your mom just wanted to keep you from the fev-ver machines....

Anonymous meowed...

Awww such cute woofies.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone meowed...

They look like very sweet woofies.

Anonymous meowed...

Your siblings look very comfy in their warm sweatshirts! Thanks for commenting on my blog: I'm still tired, but hanging in there.

Mr. Hendrix meowed...

Hi Merlin! Your woofie sibs look so nice and fun. The woofies who went before me looooooooooved to lay in leaves in the sun. Maybe your mommy can bring a couple cleaner leaves in for you to lay on in a sunny spot so you gets the smell, but not the danger of being outside!

PS that is one comfy looking couch. You're all welcome to share my couch and my soft purdue blankie too...

Anonymous meowed...

Merlin, those are awful large woofies. Are you sure you can wrangle them all yourself?