9.02.2007

We Remember

A Light in Silence & Remembrance

They say memories are golden
well maybe that is true.
I never wanted memories,
I only wanted you.

A million times I needed you,
a million times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you
you never would have died.

In life I loved you dearly,
In death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place
no one could ever fill.

If tears could build a stairway
and heartache make a lane,
I’d walk the path to heaven
and bring you back again.

Our family chain is broken,
and nothing seems the same.
But as God calls us one by one,
the chain will link again.

Author unknown

7 Meows:

Hot(M)BC meowed...

That's beautiful guys. ::wipes a tear::
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Boni Maroni, Sanjee, Mini, Gree and Pepi

Gayle meowed...

You guys go hug on mommy extra long today. She needs it.

Tell her she is loved!

Anonymous meowed...

My Merlin,
Purrs & head-butts to your & Dobby & your Mommy.
Not The Mama said your Mommy is an angel here on earth, just thought you should know.
I love ya,
Daphne

Anonymous meowed...

That's a very beautiful poem and tribute to our friends.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone meowed...

Hi, little brother, it's our Birthday today (as far as we can tell) and we are 1 year old! Happy B-day. We will post something on our blog later. ~ Madness

Lux meowed...

I just came by to wish you a happy birthday, Dobby!

Fat Eric meowed...

Hi Dobby, just came to wish you a furry happy 1st purrthday too, seems like only yesterday you and your sister Madness were tiny kittens, doesn't time fly!

Purrs FE