9.27.2007

Fall is coming!

Hi! It's me, Dobby!

It is already chilly at our house, especially at night. The windows are still open, though, during the day so Merlin can talk to the birdies. I think the birdies would be lonesome if Merlin didn't talk to them every day. I like to sit in the window, too, but I don't talk. I just smell the smells and feel the breeze and look at the birdies.

It's so chilly that at night, when I get up on Mom and Dad's bed to cuddle and sleep? MERLIN IS ALREADY THERE. He NEVER used to be on the bed. But now he gets up there and snuggles up and gets some of my cuddle time. But I guess that's okay, because then I can cuddle with him, too, sometimes. And then I can chew on his whiskers. Hee! I love to do that.

We got Mom to order us some of those Nip Raviolis because Merlin's girlfriend Daphne and her family really really liked them. They sound really GREAT and Mom said that we could have them because they don't have bells or jingles (right?) or feathers for us to rip off and leave all over the place. We are furry excited and can't wait for them to get here!!!

13 Meows:

Lux meowed...

Hi Dobby - it's good to hear from you! It *is nice when the weather turns into snuggle time, but we're not there yet.

You chew on Merlin's whiskers; Silky chews on my ears! What's up with that?

LZ meowed...

Dobby! We miss you and your brother. It is really nice snuggling weather but its still pretty hot here, this weekend should be cooler.

Latte

ASTOR CATS meowed...

You're going to love those Nip Raviolis. They are very good and you're right they don't have bells or jingles or feathers - they are very quiet raviolis. We loves ours.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) meowed...

That's nice that Merlin talks to the birdies an that he provides some snuggle time with you, Dobby.

Skeeter and LC

Parker meowed...

Nip Raviolis are great! We love ours. I bet it is very pretty where you are right now!

Kate (Pablo's mum) meowed...

I'm a lot like Merlin... I only snuggle in/on the bed with Kate when it's cold. Even though it's spring here in Australia, we're going through a cold snap at the moment, so I'm still on the bed. Hope you enjoy your raviolis when they arrive!!

Anonymous meowed...

I like talking to the birds it's alot of fun.

Unknown meowed...

I like it when it gets chilly outside. My Lady stops using the air conditioner in her bedroom at night. That means I can sleep in her bed again!

Anonymous meowed...

Hi,

I changed my blog.Here is the new web address...
http://ariel-thoughts.blogspot.com/

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) meowed...

Oh don't we wish it was cool enough for The Big Thing to leave the windows open!

Yer lucky!

Skeeter and LC

muffinmidi meowed...

I love to talk to the birdies. I've made some really nice friends. They know that I'll protect them from evil cats that want to eat them.

The Fluffy Tribe meowed...

but eferycat needs feffers occasionally althoug those nip raviolis look good too ~The Fluffy Tribe

Kitty Cat Cast meowed...

Fall has already passed for us. We live in Australia! My brother Persia and I have our own podcast and blog page, too!

If you would like to see our podcast it is at:

http://catcast.podomatic.com

or subscribe through iTunes