9.09.2007

I am ONE!


Hi! It's me, Dobby! Guess what? Can you guess? It's my birthday!

I AM ONE.

I have been enjoying my birthday by chasing Merlin around and chewing some more on his whiskers. Now I am settling down for my nap on Mom & Dad's bed. There are some things that Mom has hidden away that I think are for me, but I haven't gotten them yet. When I do I will update and let you know what I get!!!!

As you could probably figure out, it is also my sister Madness' birthday. It seems like such a long time since she and I lived in that field before my First Mom rescued me. We are very lucky kitties.

27 Meows:

The Furry Fighter meowed...

Happy Birthday Dobby!
One year old eh?
That seems such a long-time ago for me...I am now 11.5yrs old! I hope you have many many more birthdays young one xxxx

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee meowed...

Happy Purrthday Dobby and a squillion more. Yeah, we can't beleeve it's been almost a year since yoo and Madness gots reskood.

Hot(M)BC meowed...

Happy Purrthday Dobby! You're a mancat now! Woo hoo!
Purrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, Gree and Pepi

Unknown meowed...

Happy Birthday Dobby! This is very exciting.

Parker meowed...

Happy Birthday Dobby! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Samantha & Mom meowed...

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy 1st Birthday Dooby! And many, many more! So glad you and your sister got rescued! You are a very fine looking Mancat!
Your FL furiends,

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee meowed...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Mickey's Musings meowed...

Wow, 1 year old! Happy Birthday!!
Hope you get good presents!!!!

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon meowed...

HAPPPY BRITHDAY DOBBIE WELCOME TO THE WODERFUL WOLD OF ONE


you- speical - one -year-old- meezer freind


Iris

Anonymous meowed...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous meowed...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous meowed...

That's me being a bad typist for the two posts before...not enuf diet coke this morning...

Happy birthday Dobby... My my, you are one handsome DUDE!!!!!!!

How does it feel to be growed-up?

Daisy meowed...

Happy Birthday, Dobby! I hope you get lots of great presents and treats.

DK & The Fluffies meowed...

Hoppy Birthday!

Kate (Pablo's mum) meowed...

Happy birthday, Dobster! You're a mancat now. You look so grown up! Hope you got some awesome presents!

The Fluffy Tribe meowed...

well Happpy Puuuurthday Dobby from the Fluffy Tribe

The Crew meowed...

Happy purrthday Dobby! Look at how you've grown. You're a Mancat now!

ASTOR CATS meowed...

Happy purrthday Dobby. Today you are a mancat! Hope you got lots of nice presents.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

The Furry Kids meowed...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Anonymous meowed...

You made my five smiles this week.

:-D)

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) meowed...

Ooh HAPPY BIRFDAY! You are a whole 1!

Happy Birfday dear Dobby... Many more. We hope you got treats and toys...

Skeeter and LC

Anonymous meowed...

Happy Belated Birthday Dobby.

NFL meowed...

Happy Birthday DOBBY... will you be playing any football on your special day? Or just having cake and ice cream!!!

Tiger Lily meowed...

Happy late birthday wishes Dobby! It's great to be one!!

I'm sorry I missed your real day but my Mom has been working too hard to help me get around to everyone the way she should. She promises we'll be back soon.

Memories of Eric and Flynn meowed...

We know we're furry late furr yer purrfday Dobby, but we hope yoo had a grate day and lots of purrezunts.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels meowed...

Happy Birthday, Dobby Dood! Yay! You are a whole year old! That's wonderful.
DMM

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy meowed...

OMC Dobby!!! Look at how well you are growing up!!! Happy belated Purrthday!!