5.11.2007

7 Random Things about Us!


We got tagged! We got tagged!

We got tagged by Ariel and by Bubbles, Mrs. B and Madness and by Fat Cat Muffin.


Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog.


Seven things about Merlin:

1. I HAVE VERY SHORT WHISKERS CURRENTLY.

2. I don't like any loud noises or sudden movements. I just prefer quiet and calm.

3. I'd rather lie next to a bean than be held by a bean. It's more independent that way, you know?

4. I am very happy lately because the windows in our house are all open. I like to sit in the window and smell the fresh air and talk to birdies.

5. When I hear a loud noise or get startled I run to the couch and make myself as flat as I can and scoot under there. I can stay there all day.

6. I like having my belly rubbed but not my chin.

7. I'm Mommy's favorite.


Seven things about Dobby:

1. I recently learned a new trick. If I lie down on my back, someone will rub my belly! I like that.

2. I can sneak up on Mommy and Daddy's bed when they're sleepin' and they won't even know I'm there.

3. I chewed off Merlin's whiskers. Hee hee hee.

4. I think it is my very important duty to lick the tub when a bean gets out of the shower.

5. Whenever ANYONE is in the bathroom, I absolutely MUST be in there too. That time must be used for pets, tub licking, belly rubbing, and definitely snacking, as that is where my food is.

6. Look. No matter what it is that I'm doing, it has to be done in a hurry. That is why I run everywhere I go. It's none of your business, just understand that it's important.

7. I'm Mommy's favorite.


If you have not participated then consider yourself TAGGED!

11 Meows:

Anonymous meowed...

Merlin I think you look cute with short or long whiskers.Dobby I like to be in the bathroom with mommy too.

Parker meowed...

Merlin - I know you are Mommies favorite.
Dobby - I know you are Mommies favorite.

Oscar the Puppy Cat meowed...

You boys are just so darn cute! Those are great lists. You're opposites for sure! Potty time is social time at my house, too!

mister jeter harris, hizself meowed...

i remember wen da grate dobby wuz a newbie in yer howse, merl.
i remember wunderin if matsui an i would be az grate frendz az u an dobby.
evreethin iz turnin owt fine fer us all, izzen't it!?
luv--yer frend--jh

Mo and The Purries meowed...

You boys are so cute together!

And I'm glad you're mommy's favorite!
;)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) meowed...

two great kitties! nice job babies... and i'm so glad one of you is the favorite!

smiles, auntie bee

Around Your Wrist meowed...

great '7 random things', boys!

bathroom doors are not made to be closed. i demand entrance! heh

--suz

Emma's Kat meowed...

Great facts and Dobby!? Are you as big as Merlin now? You have just grown like a weed!

LZ meowed...

Dobby you are a very important little cat! Thanks for sharing more about you and for Merlin sharing too. Dude, I do the flat cat thing too!!

Chase

Victor Tabbycat meowed...

So Dobby, yur on a mission! You gots an urgent appointment, alla time! I unnerstand.
Merlin, Mom says sum momma cats bite off the whiskers of kittens who wander too much. Maybe Dobby doesn't want you to wander off?

Mr. Hendrix meowed...

Woah Dobby, I had to look twice to see who was who! Merlin is on the left and you're laying on your side right?
Great list. I love this time of year too Merlin. An open window = a happy cat. I know what you mean about laps. I've only recently discovered how comfy mommy's is when she is laying down. Of course you're the favorite!

Dobby, you're young, you'll learn soon enough that unless it involves food, there is no need to rush. ha ha ha. That bathroom thing is funny. It sounds like you get lotsa attention, that is why you're the favorite.