2.27.2007

A little about me. Dobby!

Hi! I'm Dobby! My big bro Merlin tagged me! Can you believe it? He must really love me.


A. Name four places you have lived
1. In a field. Next to where my first Mom lives.
2. With my first mom and Mrs. B and Bubbles.
3. At my house.
4. No place else.

B. Four things I love to watch
1. Merlin. He's interesting.
2. Max. Merlin says he's a woofie. I can't figure out what that is or why he does the things he does. He's big and he's got a big tail and it's always moving.
3. Mommy.
4. Anything that moves.

C. Four places I have been outside my home
1. Memphis Animal Clinic for my hoohahectomy.
2. In the car, to go to the Vet.
3. The Vet in Louisiana where my first mom took me for shots and stuff.
4. That's it, that I can think of.

D. Four websites I visit daily
1. The Cat Blogosphere news place. There's a lot of good information there.
2. Random Drift, to visit my first mom and Mrs. B. and Bubbles and my sisfur Madness.
3. ESPN.com. I like sports.
4. All my other bloggin' kitty friends.


E. Four of my favorite foods.
1. My kitten food.
2. Treats. Of any sort. I love treats.
3. I tried lettuce last night. My mom dropped some on the floor. It was okay.
4. Anything Mom has on her plate or bowl.

F. Four places I would rather be right now
1. In Mommy's lap.
2. Next to Mommy's foot on the floor
3. Next to Mommy on the couch
4. Snuggled with Merlin


G. Four toys I have owned and played with
1. I have a red cube. I like it! I brought it from my first mom's house.
2. Fevver butt mousies.
3. A blue tube rolly thing that I rolled down the stairs this morning. Glad I wasn't in it!!!
4. Bubbles. Hee.

H. Four nicknames people call me
1. LT
2. Dobbins McGee
3. Dobbs
4. Dobbster

I. Regarding catnip
Love it
It's nice
Could take it or leave it
Don't like it or can't have it
Answer: Dunno. What's catnip?

J. Regarding cat grass
Love it
It's nice
Could take it or leave it
Don't like it or can't have it
Answer: Dunno. What's cat grass?

K. First things I buy after winning the lottery
1. A big house for Momcat and Madness to live together. And all the other world's kitties that need homes can come too.
2. Lots of treats
3. A new car for my mommy. Cause she's nice and I like her.
4. I'd give all my money to mommy so she didn't have to work and could stay home and hold me in her lap ALL DAY LONG.

L. Four things I do besides eat sleep and litter box
1. Follow mom around.
2. Attack Merlin.
3. Run really fast for no reason at all
4. Make tiny little meow-like noises that sound like squeaks.

M. Four things I want to do this summer
Dunno. What's summer?


N. My four most prized possessions that have limited value to anyone else
1. My catbed. Although it had value to Mrs. B before I stole it. :) And now Merlin likes it. So.
2. My window seat
3. My blankie that I brought from my first Mom's house.
4. I have a purple fevver butt mousie I like.

O. What I am going to do before tomorrow
1. Attack Merlin
2. Do something really cute that makes Mommy giggle.
3. Lick Mommy's nose.
4. Lick the glass or bottle of whatever mom's drinking.

P.Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play
paper bags
plastic bags
boxes
Other (explain)
Answer: I hide under the bed if I need to hide, or if I'm stalking Merlin I hide behind nearby furniture so I can jump out at him.

Q. Four other pets that Mommy has had with me
1. Coco
2. Max
3. Merlin
4. That is all for this house, but I've lived with Bubbles & Mrs. B, too, and Madness and my mom before that.


R. Four furiends I tag to respond:
Is anybody left? If so, you are IT!

12 Meows:

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone meowed...

Oh Dobster! Your first Mommy wants to cry, 'cause you are just sooo cute. And tell your Mom that you do like kitty grass. Especially to pull it to pieces and leave pieces all over the place. Maybe she will grow some for you. (Don't tell her about leaving pieces all over the place - Dad won't like that.)

I took some better pictures of Momcat that I'll post later this week. And I did let Madness talk to Momcat but they were both nervous, I guess 'cause of the trap, so they were a little hissy.

Love you Dobster.

Mr. Hendrix meowed...

Oh Dobby, you're jsut so sweet. I can't wait until you try catnip for the first time. Ahhh, it is an experience you'll enjoy again and again, but never remember once it is over! ha ha ha

The Fluffy Tribe meowed...

Yer answers were furry informative Merlin and Dobby ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

The Meezers or Billy meowed...

furry nice answers Dobby - lots of information 'bout you!

LZ meowed...

Wow, you are such a cool kitten! I'm glad to learn more about you and I'm very glad you're happy!

Latte

Anonymous meowed...

no nip yet? dude, they're holdin' out on you!

Forty Paws meowed...

Those are great answers Dobbie!! You're so kyoooot. Lettuce isn't too great is it?

Luf, Us

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon meowed...

Hi dobby and meriln too but espelciay cute fun dobby

You been Huged by iris now find 4 other cats to pass it on to see mu shue blog for info

Jake and Bathsheba meowed...

Dobby, Hugs to you and Merlin!

~J&B

The M's meowed...

{{{{Hug}}}} You have been officially hugged. :)

Lux meowed...

I love that name "Dobbins McGee!"

Hugs to both you & Merlin,
Lux

INAMINI meowed...

You're pretty cool for a kitten! It's nice to get to know you better.
LOKi