2.05.2007

Hungry on Mu Shue Monday

Merlin here.

So my Mommy took my food away from me last night! I don't know why she'd be so mean to do that. I was so hungry! This morning, she put Dobby in his carrier and then she gave me my food back. So now I unnerstand, Dobby had to go the V-E-T today and so he wasn't allowed to eat. So that means I don't get to eat? How is that fair? Doesn't make sense to me. Anyway, the little bro's gettin' his goodie sack taken care of today, so y'all keep his goodie sack in your purrayers.

Also, Mr. Hendrix had an awesome idea about how we can help Mu Shue's momma get him all better. So go visit his page. Cause we know Mu Shue's momma wants to get him feelin' better and she needs help. Incidentally, Mu Shue's kinda my brother-in-law now, cause his little Sister Iris and my little bro Dobby seem to have somethin' goin' on. Wonder if she knows about his goodie sack? :) Hee Hee.

6:37 pm: Dobby is home. He doesn't seem to notice that he's missin' his goodie sack. He's already followin' me around and eatin' my food, just like normal.

19 Meows:

Gemini meowed...

We are looking forward to hearing that Dobby is home fine. Enjoy your breakfast Merlin!

Daisy meowed...

Good luck Dobby! I am thinking about yer goodie sack. I mean, I am purrraying for yer goodie sack. Er, I mean, I hope you get back from the V-E-T soon.

Fat Eric meowed...

Good luck Dobby...we've all been through it!

Anonymous meowed...

Dobby hope it went well!

LZ meowed...

I hope Dobby is doing well! I'm sure he won't even notice the missing pieces.

Latte

Forty Paws meowed...

Good luck Dobby!!!

Merlin, we are very sorry that you had to starve ALL NIGHT! That is inhumane. Call the ASPCA, call the HSUS. Call the POLICE.

On another note, we (Jenny, Gatsbi, Sally) think it would be ever so loverly to double date with you and Daphne and Jazper for the Valentine's Party at Beau Beau and Angie's!!! How fun is THAT?

Luf, Us

mister jeter harris, hizself meowed...

hmmm ... mi noo brudder matsui eskaped da "operashun" becuz he woulden't come owt frumunder da bed ... but now he iz ... an i hav asked owr byootiful frend, daisy, hoo iz learnin how to do da operashunz if she would like to take on mi noo brudder.
wuddya think?
how'z dobby?

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon meowed...

Oh my poor sweet dobby. I glad you okay dokie and eating and following meriln if you need some tlc you be sure to tellport over before i have to go to the cat Inn on wed I wrote you a song for skeexix vd conset I hope you like it


Iris

Anonymous meowed...

we been thinkin' 'bout yur goodie sak all day - glad yur not missin' it!

Anonymous meowed...

we meant "missing it" as in feeling sad that it's gone, cause, well, we know you're "missing it" physically...

Lux meowed...

I'm glad to hear that Dobby is home and feeling all right - but what is this goodie sack everyone always talks about?

I've never noticed anything missing on me, either.

The M's meowed...

Glad to hear that Dobby is doing well.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone meowed...

Glad to hear the operation went well. Poor guy.

And poor Merlin, without food all night! Hope you got some treats.

Max meowed...

Hmmm, I think he's not missing his goodie sack cause he still has it, but sooner or later he's gonna realize the goodies are gone!

I told Buddah it was 10 kinds of fun to go get nootered, and he believed me! Heh.

Anonymous meowed...

I'm glad to read that Dobby is home and acting normal. I'm sorry you had to starve all night, Merlin, but that's the way it goes. Thanks for the link to Mr. Hendrik's page. It's good of you to spread the word like that.

Kimo and Sabi meowed...

Dobby lost his goodies? Sounds like he didn't skip a beat ;)

Emma's Kat meowed...

So glad Dobby got thru his goodie sack a.k.a. hoo-ha-ectomy surgery ok!

Rascal meowed...

Hmm. Why is it that all Cats have to suffer just because One isn't allowed to do something? Poor Merlin. My sympathies are with you.

Skeezix the Cat meowed...

I'm glad Dobbie duzn't miss his goodie sack -- be shur to let him know that he can still git urjes withowt wun!