6.08.2007

GUESTS!

Dobby:

So Mommy said we were having "guests." I don't know what that means, but it sounded fine. What I found out is, GUESTS ARE STRANGERS that come to your house AND DON'T GO AWAY! They were here at dinner last night, which I didn't like, but figured it'd be okay, cause there are lots of times strangers here at dinner time, but they leave. Last night I slept on Mommy and Daddy's bed with them just like normal, and everything was fine, but then I woke up this morning and realized THESE STRANGERS ARE STILL HERE. I don't like it. NOT AT ALL.

9 Meows:

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee meowed...

We had a stranger guest over last night too. We kept hopping in and out of bed with him in the middle of the night. Are we weird? We like him because he smells like other kitties.

The Cat Realm meowed...

I hate strangers! Sometimes the butler has some in the house but I hide under the bed or go stay with the maid.
I am contemplating of biting them in the ankles but I have to admit they always talk nicely to me and want to pet me, so I guess they can't be that bad.
Anastasia

Anonymous meowed...

Strangers may like to give good belly rub or ear scratches...I'm a stranger and I do...

Millie meowed...

I tag Dobby for the 5 first days blog! Come visit my blog to find out all about it!

Lux meowed...

Omigosh - they never go away??? Ever???

Karen Jo meowed...

They will go away eventually, Dobby. Meanwhile, they might want to play with you or give you scritches. You might want to try and see.

Kate (Pablo's mum) meowed...

I HATE strangers, too! They talk too loud and they never listen when Kate says 'He doesn't really like strangers. He might bite you.'

Parker meowed...

Yikes, strangers! I hope that they are nice to you and that you get some lovin' from them - they maybe might be nice! My brother Rudy jumps right on strangers laps when they visit. He isn't the brightest bulb!

Oscar the Puppy Cat meowed...

Yup, strangers make me nervous unless they're little kids or I know them. If they're big people and I don't know them, I want them to LEAVE! The little ones are OK because they like me and want to pet me and pay attention to just me! That and if they get a little wild, Mommy sends them outside or to bed.