8.27.2007

Scattergories meme

Jazper tagged me! I get to do a meme!

RULES: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...they have to be real places, names, things...nothing madeup! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.


What is your name? Merlin

4 letter word: Mess

Vehicle: Mercedes

TV Show: Monday Night Football

City: MEMPHIS!

Boy Name: Mark

Girl Name: Millicent

Alcoholic Drink: Miller Lite (does that count?)

Occupation: Monkey tamer

Something you wear: Mittens

Celebrity: Michael Jackson

Food: Mashed potatoes

Something found in a bathroom: Mildew

Reason for being late: Migraine

Cartoon Character: Medusa (from the Rescuers)

Something You Shout: More!


6 Meows:

Unknown meowed...

Wow, everyone is doing the scattergories meme today. I let my brother use my blog so he could post this one.

Anonymous meowed...

Oh you did very well. I like the food. I think my name would be hard though.

LZ meowed...

I like those answers, especially Monday Night Football.

Chase

The Furry Kids meowed...

Great answers! Our dad loves Monday Night Football!

Unknown meowed...

Ha, ha, ha Monkey Tamer! I like that answer. I also like the mildew answer!

Anonymous meowed...

Very good answers :)