3.26.2007

Mystery

Hello innernets! Merlin here.

So we have a big mystery at our house this morning.

*Someone* pooped and peed on the bathmat during the night. And then, between Dad leaving for work and Mom getting up, *someone* pooped on Max's bed in the kitchen (Max's bed is really a big bathmat, too)...

Who dunit?

I wanted to blame it on Max, since Mom says that the pee didn't smell like cat pee. Not very ammonia-like. BUT.... there wasn't that much of it. And the poop, Mom says, is too small to be from a woofie. Plus, Max was outside when the second incident occurred. So I guess he's in the clear.

This morning, neither I nor Dobby appeared to behave like a guilty kitty... Also, nobody seems to be feelin' poorly. So Mom is completely stumped. Neither of us has ever not used the litter box. So she's gonna go buy new litter boxes and fill them with fresh litter, in case the boxes are offending us. But I'm not giving her any hints...

I'm just playing it cool. As you can see.


And here's Dobby, bein' cute. All the time, he's cute. I wish he'd quit that.




Pee ess: Mom's March Madness is over. She says she's got March Sadness now. But maybe she'll have more time for bloggin' anyway...

14 Meows:

Monica meowed...

It must have been a mouse or a squirrel who snuck into your house. Those guys are trouble makers.

Daisy meowed...

I say blame it on the woofie!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone meowed...

Oh my goodness. Who did that? Some other weird cat must have snuck in during the night. It could not possibly have been one of you cuties.

Anonymous meowed...

Sounds like you got a ghost with an attitude!

Memories of Eric and Flynn meowed...

must be an evil introoder kitty

Kismet meowed...

Dude, one of us peed on the chair today. My Person isn't sure which one and I AM NOT TELLING BUT LETS JUST SAY IT WAS A LOT OF PEE. You and I must have been thinking alike today!

Forty Paws meowed...

Uh oh. Inappropriate elimination. Watch out if they get out the light that goes blue and turn out all the lights. Then you're really in trouble!!!

Luf, Us

muffinmidi meowed...

Wenever this happens just stare at your litterbox and meow pitifully. This makes the humans think there's something wrong with the litter.

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot meowed...

I hope it isn't something serious you're not telling mom about. I mean, I don't like going to the vet either, but much as I hate admitting it, I usually feel better faster if I tell my OTW I'm sick and she takes me.

And yeah, little brothers and sisters need to quit it with the cutes. Persephone keeps horning in on my scritches and my modelling time. She doesn't even do it right.

Max meowed...

It was a people! They always blame the kitties to get out of trouble. Unless it's because of farting, and then it's always the woofy's fault...

The M's meowed...

Missy does that sometimes, especially when the bean girl forgets to do her chores.

Kate (Pablo's mum) meowed...

Totally off the subject, but I love the white spot on Dobby's chest! Never noticed it before.

Mr. Hendrix meowed...

My daddy is a Purdue Boilermaker fan. Our March Madness is over too. It has been a tough couple of years for him all the way around (you know, the football season wasn't great either...).
I have to say Merlin, I admit that Dobby is cute all the time, but being a big Man Cat has its benefits too. Mommy's think we're wonderful, and handsome and smart and sweet without the worry (kittens and little guys are always being worried about!).

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon meowed...

Hi dobby dobby dobby, Giggle giggle and melin too This be iris you always supper cute to me giggle giggle. So i just taged you for a meem 5 reson why you blog