7.06.2007

Note from Mom

Many thanks to all of you for your kind thoughts, prayers, headbutts and purrs for the loss of our dear Coco. We are very grateful for the cat blogosphere community.

I also wanted to say that (shhh don't tell) both Merlin & Dobby have received their Secret Paw packages. They have NOT opened them yet. They will do that this weekend. Now that Merlin has made it 9 whole days without inappropriate pooping. :)

Also, they have just today sent out their Secret Paws. I am very sorry we are late. If you haven't received your Secret Paws, it's probably my fault.

14 Meows:

momsbusy meowed...

yay merlin! good job! 9 whole days, yus mites get some treats fer that!

yuki & kimiko

Daisy meowed...

Good for you, Merlin! I hope you have fun opening your Secret Paws presents.

Anonymous meowed...

Or it could be our fault. We just mailed ours yesterday.

Karen Jo meowed...

Good for you, Merlin. I just read about Coco. I am so very sorry. Give Max a big hug from me, as I'm sure he's really missing Coco.

Unknown meowed...

Oh poor Coco, I am sure you will all miss him furry much.

Nine whole days without inappropriate pooping, good job. I hope you have fun playing with your Secret Paw gifts.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels meowed...

I hope that the Secret Paws were worth the wait AND the good behavior. We're waiting with baited (mmm ... bait) breath to see what you got!

DMM

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy meowed...

Meowm and I just heard about Coco....we are very sorry for your loss.

muffinmidi meowed...

Mommy and I just learned about Coco. We're very sorry for your loss and will keep you allin our prayers.Muffin & Tracy

Parker meowed...

Good boy Merlin! It sounds like an exciting weekend, I bet they have great packages.
Our love and purrs

Anonymous meowed...

furry up and open dee box!

Lux meowed...

That's *great that soon - maybe already? - Merlin & Dobby can open their secret paws packages!

mister jeter harris, hizself meowed...

deer merl an dobby ... an familee,
i jus read abowt da grate coco. i'm verree sorree an i send mi luv to u all.
yer grate frend--jh

Tiger Lily meowed...

We just read about Coco and are so very sorry for your loss. She sounds like a great friend.

Congratulations Dobby! Nine whole days without inappropriate pooping! That is a very big milestone in your young life.

We haven't been doing much online lately because Tiger Lily hasn't been feeling well. She asked me to try to catch up a little but I'm not doing as good a job as I should because I'm not used to it.

Purrs from Jemima
(Tiger Lily's sister)

Rick Rockhill meowed...

We celebrate at our home too when Owen keeps up his end of the deal and uses the litter box. Its an event worth celebrating for sure! My condolances for Coco.