12.01.2006

Lots Going On

First of all, guess what? Mommy talked to Daddy about LT last night. She showed him pictures, and told him the story about how he was living in a place that got destroyed by construckshun eekwipment and effurything. He didn't say yes.... BUT HE DIDN'T SAY NO! But Mommy says that until he says yes efurrycat out there should still be lookin' for a forever home for LT in case Daddy does say no...

Also? My mom knows I was sad not goin' owtside, so she brought a TREE into the livin' room! Just for me! She even put lights on it to keep me warm and put a blanket unnerneath so I have a place to lie down. I like to lie on my back and look up at my tree. Mommy thinks that furry funny because I NEVER lie like that, ever. That's why I had to stop doin' Tummy Tuesday, cause there weren't enough pictures of my tummy! Here's some pickshurs. Click to biggify!

20 Meows:

Gemini meowed...

Oh I am purring good thoughts that your Daddy says yes!

It was furry nice of your Momma to bring in a tree just for you too!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone meowed...

Ha, ha. Merlin, those are very funny pictures of you under the tree, tummy in the air.

And don't worry, I'm very actively looking for a home for LT and although I would love for him to be Merlin's little bro, I'm not counting on that.

Mo and The Purries meowed...

Merlin:
I think your Mommy should just have LT arrive on the doorstep. I mean, would Daddy really say no then?
Remember my motto: It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission!


You are SO adorable under that tree! The only thing cuter would be a little bro with you!

:)
~Not The Mama

Anonymous meowed...

O my! Yu du know how tu turn on the charm! Yu haf a wunnerful tummy unner yur furry own tree!

LZ meowed...

Yeah for the tree! Mewomy says when the Daddy doesn't say no that usually means he's pretty ready to be broken and will say yes soon. Tell your mom to just be super sweet and bat her eyes and stuff. Daddy's are really just taller push overs who like to act tough.

Latte

Emma's Kat meowed...

I'm crossin' my fingers for your new brother, er...I mean, maybe your new bro! I agree w/Morgen! Love the c-mas tree pix Merlin!! That is hilarious and totally adorable, how you lay on your back under the tree! The lights look better that way, huh?.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy meowed...

That is a gear tree and very nice of your Mom to bring in especially for you!

Millie meowed...

You look funny on your back under that tree. I bet you were thinking how to get to the tippy top.

Memories of Eric and Flynn meowed...

yoo lok furry gud unner the tree. Yer mum will be able to get lots of tummy tuesday pichurs now.

Anonymous meowed...

a purrfect lounging spot for you...that rates nine meows out of ten!

Mr. Hendrix meowed...

What a nice mommy to bring that especially for you! The lights really set off your fur. I think you'll find your Christmas tree a pury nice fort to hang out in through the crazy season.
Mommy says I'm the same with my tummy so I don't get to do Tummy Tuesdays a lot either. I'm just a shy guy I guess.
Love the pictures Merlin!!

Lux meowed...

That was nice of your mommy to put a soft rug under the tree for you! You look very comfy!

Anonymous meowed...

I hope your Dad says yes to LT, so you can share that awesome tree with him.

Daphne meowed...

Hi Merlin!
Sorry I've been quiet all week.
Not The Mama was adjusting to having a new kid in his life.
Don't worry, he's taking extra special care of us at home to make sure we're not feeling lefted out!
He even got us new fev-ver butt rattle meeeces!
And we all hope that your Mommy is doing well, and that you're keeping her spirits up. Keep us updated on winning your Daddy over to LT, okay?
Love ya, snuggle-butt!

Daphne

Anita meowed...

Ohh! A Christmas tree! My bean hasn´t done it, she says that is early.

Thanks for your visit and good desires.
Purrrssssssssssssssssssss...

Kismet meowed...

Merlin, I am totally jealous of your tree!

I hope you end up getting a little brother. I am getting better at handling this whole little sister thing, and I could give you tips for sure!

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot meowed...

Oh, what a great place to lie! Can I come visit and hang out under your tree? I don't have one. I haven't had one in years!

sammawow meowed...

Merlin, you are so lucky to have your tree already. We were supposed to get ours today but everyone was too busy. Hope you get a little brother to play with under your tree. That would be a fun Christmas!
China Cat & Willow

Kate (Pablo's mum) meowed...

Our house is too small for a big tree :( Oh well, I have plenty of outside trees. I love the way you totally own the tree, Merlin. We can learn a lot from you.

Jake and Bathsheba meowed...

Hi, Merlin, you look great under your tree. We got a tree today, but Mom's ancient lights gave her trouble so she will have to buy some new ones before she finishes the decorating. What a great smell! It's like having the outdoors indoors.

I hope your Daddy will let you have the little boy kitty LT for Christmas. I wish I had a brother instead of a mean sister. Mom's family used to have more than one boy cat and they always got along. Mom seems to think that it's a lot easier to introduce a kitten so the older cat gets to be boss. You live with woofies? Do you get along with them?

Good luck to you.

~Jake