12.05.2006

What I Do

Some cats have wondered, "hey, Merlin, what do you do when you're not in your favorite window?" Well, I like to play with fishies, chase fev-ver butt mousies, eat, clean myself, nap, snuggle with Mommy.... and also sit in one of the other windows as you can see in this pickshur. If you click to biggify, you can see that the cushion on the chair has KITTIES on it!

Also, Daphne has issued a challenge to me to write her a Christmas love poem, AND she has listed some words that I have to include. Wow! That's gonna be tough! I'd better get busy...

8 Meows:

Mo and The Purries meowed...

Aw, Merlin you are so cute as a centerpiece!

No, really, it looks like your Mommy did a great job decorating for the holidays!
Ho Ho Ho
(and good luck with the challenge!)
Mo

LZ meowed...

I'm glad biggified the picture because I thought I saw the nasty white stuff in the background!!! I'm glad its just the driveway. Its very nice you have your own table to sit on!

Kaze

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone meowed...

Oh Merlin, you look very cute on that table. It is great that you have so many windows, and a pillow with kitties!
Good luck with the poem.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy meowed...

While I don't have a table to sit on, my Meowm lets me sit just about everywhere else.

I can't wait to read your poem!

Anonymous meowed...

Merlin, you look fantastic in your window. I have no doubt that you'll be up to Daphne's challenge!

Susie meowed...

We like your Christmas pillow!

WAcKy WedNeSDay is back!

Lux meowed...

Can't wait to read your Christmas love poem, Merlin!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties meowed...

o, Merlin, i can't waits either ta see tha poem u writes fur tha lucky Daphne.

i likes ur table by tha window, reely nice spot to sit. also like tha one of u in tha window from tha outside.

i sits like that in tha biggie window when they leafs me 'n i waits fur them.