12.18.2006

Secret Paws!!

So, when Mommy FINALLY came home from work today, there was a box at our front door. And guess what? It was for me. It's about time that I was allowed to check out one of the boxes at the door. Usually they get taken away and put out of my reach... Anyway, so here I am sniffin' it out. I could smell somethin' comin' outta that box, if you know what I mean.


Then I read the very nice card that was included, complete with a Cat's Christmas Prayer, which was furry sweet.
Then I unwrapped all the packages...
And this thing immediately became my favorite! It's a purple (my favorite color!) mousie, and you know what else, it's got NIP in it. Told ya I could smell somethin'. I played and played and played with the mousie....





Then I finally realized there were more things in the box!!! There were treats-- so many treats!!! Two kinds of Pounce treats, some Temptayshuns, AND some Whisker Lickin's!!! I'm so excited, I've never tasted ANY OF THESE BEFORE OH MY GOSH! I started off with the Pounce moist tuna flavor. Yummy!!! Also, there's some chasey-jingley-balls. And a catnip play heart, which is totally kewl b/c I love the nip. Here I am checkin' out all my loot!


Thank you Thank you Thank you to my secret paws, the Tyson Crew! And guess what? There's like a SCHMILLION of them!! There are 3 beans, plus 12 (TWELVE!!!) fuzzes (Ashley, Ebony, Dusk, Dawn, Beltaine, Morrey, Thor, Eclipse, Corona, Fwiskie, Queenie and Tabitha) and one woofie named Sadie (hey, that's my mom's name!). Thank you so furry much, and Merry Christmas to effury one of you!!!

15 Meows:

Just Ducky meowed...

Wow, what a good stash of treatsies you gotted. I likes Pounce treaties too.

Mr. Hendrix meowed...

Wow Merlin! You lucked out with your secret paws puresents! Those are great and purple looks so good when you're chewing on it!

Haf a pury Merry Christmas!

PS Mommy looooooooves your Christmas train! Can you show a close up???

Sadie meowed...

Mr. Hendrix: I will try to get one posted tomorrow... You can click to biggify, though, and see it a little better.

Merlin's Mom

Anonymous meowed...

What a great bunch of loot!!! That ppurple mouse looks like fun, and you look like a mighty hunter! -Scooby, Shaggy & Scout

Lux meowed...

You got *so much stuff - that will keep you busy for a *long time!

Gemini meowed...

Oh what a big boxie you gotted! We hafta get Momma to let us open ours.

LZ meowed...

Oh wow!!! Nip, treats, mousies??? You are a very lucky cat Merlin! Now, remember to HIDE them all when your little brother comes home.

Latte

LZ meowed...

Latte, that is not very nice at all. Treats should be shared!!!

Kaze

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels meowed...

You got some furry great loot!
DaisyMae Maus

Anonymous meowed...

oooh - furry good stuff! an won't those balls roll all good an noisy on yur wood floor!

Anonymous meowed...

Hi Merlin!
That must have been so much fun!
Very nice!

From,
Icon Baxter Bentley

Victor Tabbycat meowed...

Oh, lotsa grate stuff! I can tell you likes the mousie lotsa, but wait'll you try the Temptations!
Hey, my beans LOVE yur big santa locomotive... Mom wants to know where it frum, but I know Santa's frum the North Pole... duh!

Daphne meowed...

Yay! Your mommy told my Not The Mama that you gots my presents, too!
Thank you sooo much for the Christmas Card!
I ♥ You, my Merlin!

Fa La La La Meow
~ Daphne

Daphne meowed...

Ooooh, that was I "heart" you, my sweetie! I just remembered that on your 'puter the hearts html comes out all wonky! Sorry!
luvin' purrs!
Daphne

Meowers from Missouri meowed...

boy oh boy! you made out like the proverbial bandit--enjoy them all in good health. (and save a few toys for your new brofur, yes?)