12.18.2006

Finally, some peace

Mommy started her temp-hor-hairy job today. I am finally able to enjoy some peace and quiet around the house! I do miss her, though, I guess. Don't tell her, though, I want her to think I'm independent and grownup and stuff.

I am so exhausted from entertaining her for the past six weeks, so I'm gonna go get unner my tree and take a long nap. I'm starting to plan for my new brother's arrival, too. I will update you all as soon as I can wake up, but right now, I'm... just... so... sleepy...

3 Meows:

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone meowed...

Enjoy the peace and quiet Merlin. Because as soon as your little brother shows up you will NEVER have peace again! Believe me I know what I'm talking about - Bubbles

Anonymous meowed...

Enjoy the quiet while you can I hear siblings can be noisy.

Mo and The Purries meowed...

Yep, enjoy the solitude now, dude.
Glad your mommy went for her temp-hor-hairy job thingy and let you get some peace & quiet!
:)
ho ho ho
mo