9.28.2006

What's this?

Why are you not permitting me to examine the contents of this box? You know that nothing comes into this house without my approval! I must investigate.


11:30am update: Wanna know what was in there? something for me, maybe? Nip? Treats? Mousies? Oh no. It was some stuff Mom put in the shower, some stuff she put on her fingernails, some stuff to clean the dishes... AND.....

Long chewy bone thingies for the wolfies.

Oh, I am sooooo mad. I'm going to ignore Mommy and not purr or anything.

11 Meows:

Lux meowed...

What was IN it, Merlin? What, what, what? Boxes are so interesting, in all those sizes and shapes and could be filled with just about ANYthing!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy meowed...

Was there somthing in there for you?

Anonymous meowed...

Does it matter if anything in the boxes? Isn't the hunt the reward? Isn't being in the box the reward? Doesn't being in your boat to nowhere wonderful?

LZ meowed...

Oh that's just wrong Merlin! My gosh, I know for a fact that store sells kitty toys! GOOD kitty toys too! Hopefully the box will suffice.

Sadie meowed...

Oh, Merlin. I am very sorry. You were so happy with Fishie I didn't think you'd be interested in another toy!

I can see now that was silly of me. I will get you something extra special to make up for it.

The Crew meowed...

Do you mean to say, a box came into YOUR house and there was nothing in it for YOU!? Shameful, just shameful.

Mo and The Purries meowed...

merlin: I tried to get the nice UPS man to let me hide in the box so I could surrrrprise you, but Not The Mama wouldn't let me.
I think it's just horrrrrble that there wasn't any treats furr you in there!!!

(did you at least get to play in the empty box?)

meow for now ~ Daphne

Memories of Eric and Flynn meowed...

That is croolty to kitties. Theer shud haf been sumfing in theer furr yoo. Maybe the box is furr yoo.

Petey meowed...

Did you get the box? That is the bestest of presents.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone meowed...

Well, maybe the box itself is your gift.

Gemini meowed...

it's such a nice box. I can't believe that there wasn't anything for you! But I would love to play in such a box!