9.06.2006

Fishie

This is fishie.

Fishie is my best friend. Well, next to Mom.

Tonight we played and played. First I had to get him out from his hiding place.

Then, we both had to get ready for action.


I brought him out to the middle of floor...


And smacked him around a little... Just for fun. He likes it, really he does.


Then he got his dumb string caught under the couch. Stupid string.


I had to work really hard to get him and his string loose.


Then, we were both just so tired we had to rest. But I was thinking about going at it again...


But Fishie had to hide because my dumb old brother Max came in the house and Mom said Max would EAT Fishie! Eat! Fishie! Ack! So I took a nap instead.

6 Meows:

The Meezers or Billy meowed...

fishie looks like fun!

LZ meowed...

I really like fishy!!! You can send fishy to hide with me for a while! I also really like your green claws- very fancy! Do you mind when they put them on you?

Merlin meowed...

Thanks Latte! I had purple, now they're green, I think I'll go back to purple next time. I don't love it when they put them on me, but I don't mind it too much. I've had them since I first came to live here, and I get lots of extra rubs and snuggles from both Mom and Dad. I really like that. Mom and Dad like them because they can play with me without getting hurt and I can't mess up the furniture or the floors.

LZ meowed...

That's cool. Kaze's claws are starting to drive everyone crazy so we've been thinking about these fancy nail cover things. How long do they last?

Anonymous meowed...

I have a fishie too, but mine has some stuffing coming out because I've loved him for a long time. I like to carry him around in my mouth while grrrrrring. Sometimes I even let him swim in my water bowl. I call him purr-ahna.
Grr

Anonymous meowed...

Way cool toy!

Glad to hear there are some Panthers fans in your house.